Love when my mom gets angry at ME when she triggers my mental peculiarities and does things she knows make me exceptionally uncomfortable or at least exceptionally distracted, when I’ve just told her about how feeling that uncomfortable and distracted is exactly what’s keeping me from writing this essay that was due 10 minutes ago. And then she acts like somehow I’m being an...
The Dragon Age obsession is taking hold again. Apologies in advance to all my followers.
wholockianperson: pleasegodletmelive: safe-behind-bars: when the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums you should probably see a doctor this fits in so many ways it’s not funny
FUCK, MARRY, KILL. SEND ME 3 NAMES
Anonymously send me lyrics referring to your...
bioshck: post-capnjazzcore: arcadecampfire: this is really cute?? this could be fun but also DAMAGING to hear DO IT AND ILL ANSWER THEM WHEN I GET BACK
DiCaprio and Mulligan, meanwhile, don’t seem like star-crossed lovers so much as...– People Magazine’s review on ‘The Great Gatsby’ (via horologists)
Reblog if you've ever been called:
thelassofdoodles: inkf3cted: things-larry-cant: inkf3cted: Attention seeker. Selfish. Antisocial. Rude. Pathetic. Alone. Boring. Stupid. Ugly. Annoying. Well done society , yet again showing how pathetic the real world really is The notes omg I’ve been called all of them by my mother. Among others, of course.
Reblog if you’d like 3 messages from a curious...
I hit a car in a parking lot and I feel really terrible about it and I was already crying, but now my mom is turning this into criticize-everything-she-dislikes-about-me-ever hour and basically saying that this is related to all of my other character flaws.
My mother takes every possible opportunity to call me a bitch. Regardless of what I say. Apparently it’s my “tone,” which is code for “you didn’t actually say anything but I’m in the mood to be pissy.”
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
project--poverty asked: OAxaca cool im going there this Summer, why didnt you like it?
crowmunist: ACCIDENTALLY OFFENDING SOMEONE YOU WERE TRYING TO HAVE FRIENDLY CONVERSATION WITH
Do the stages of grief apply to dead dreams? Can I have a funeral?
Life so far has just been a series of increasingly crushing disappointments. I used to be hopeful it would get better. Not so much anymore.
caliphorniaqueen: don’t you hate when you open up to someone and then later they just vanish and its like, ‘fuck, you’re running around the world with all these intimate details about my life and we’re basically strangers now’.
tea-and-tumblr: deathbycas: oncomingbeth: mrthorinton: youmeatpurgatory: improbablenormality: 1chainz: boomitsnialler: take a deep breath and repeat after me: i am not a letter grade i am not a gpa i am not a statistic i am not just a student i am good at something i am more than what an institution tells me i am i am legend i am iron man i am the monster parents tell...
Reblog if you have mourned the death of a...
straight-befor-tate: i-loaf-jhutch: iloveyoujhutch: If you do not reblog this, you are in fact lying.
mishoverlord: irrationalwitch: pottercolours: friendly reminder that when oliver wood addressed the gryffindor quidditch team as ‘men’, angelina johnson called him out on his sexist and misogynistic bullshit by reminding him there were women on the team too, and he listened to her without question ✿◕‿◕✿ #he’s a keeper I don’t see how “listening to her without...
Reblog if you think it's possible to be straight...
anotherfirebender: where-is-my-adventure: I have a point to make to some friends. I AM A STRAIGHT MAN AND I SHIP DESTIEL AND JOHNLOCK
So Carleton’s not taking anyone off the waitlist. FUCK. The worst part is that I’m qualified for Carleton, the admissions guy said “…I know you would thrive at Carleton. Everything about your application … says as much, and I wish we had the space.” So FUCK. I love Carleton more than any place ever (yes, even more than ELDB) and I’m qualified to go...
tvgropes: (◡‿◡✿) (◡‿◡✿) (◡‿◡✿) (⊙︿⊙✿) WAIT I HAD HOMEWORK
theyellowbrickroad: i get high self esteem when a cat that hates everybody else ends up liking me
o-k-compooper: souschen: i think instead of the woman taking her husband’s name when they get married or doing the hyphenated thing couples should just smash their last names together so like if a Smith married a Grabowski you could be Smabowski or Grabith or Grasmithski and then as the generations go on the names just get more and more ridiculous why aren’t we doing this My English...
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
Aurora: Story of your first kiss
Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
Boo: A childhood hero.
Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
Nemo: Your bravest moment.
Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
Alice: Done drugs?
Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
clusterthug: yourfriendlyneighborhoodsatan: I really want there to be like a proper bad guy movie. Like where the bad guy wins but not like megamind where he turns all soft but one where the hero dies or something and the bad guy actually takes over the world and enslaves the human race or whatever their plan is and nothing else dr horrible’s sing-along blog
Reblog if youre bored and you want anons.
heartlandclothing: YES!!! PLEASE! come to me heartland Anons ;)
Welcome to my world: Reblog if you remember VHS... →
purpleshirtofjohnlock: hayleytonks: shadowsbestforgotten: sunshine-raining: aqueousescapist: cloudydrake: tea-phantomhive: I can see it now. No NOTES! The median age of tumblr isn’t THAT low. I know some people on this site who used to use floppy…